But our girls, like any other children, find little things to laugh at in the midst of every single day. It's the joy of childhood, I guess, but it's something I want to intentionally work on bringing back in my life as well. The girls are a big part of this, but I can choose to laugh at my mistakes, laugh at things that go wrong, and learn to let go of the little things.
Even when things are unsure, I can laugh because of the faith we have in God, our provider. Laughter takes faith. It requires trust in God, who has unlimited resources and has promised to provide for our needs.
Proverbs 31:25 says "She is clothed with strength and dignity, and she laughs without fear of the future."
And again, in Proverbs 17:22, God says "A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a broken spirit saps a person's strength."
Hope you find things to smile and laugh about today. Here are a few pictures to get you started!
No comments:
Post a Comment