As of today, we still need to raise $1,000 in monthly support and several thousand dollars to cover moving expenses. Some things we thought were sold have "fallen through". It could be easy to get discouraged, but then I remember why we are doing this and who we are doing this for. We typically talk about the Ticos and the great physical, spiritual and emotional needs in Alajuelita. While that is 100% true, the great need is not the actual reason why we are going to leave everything and everyone we know (except the Gammages)... at least not the whole reason. You see, when God tells you to do something, it's going to be done - with or without you. (Remember Jonah? We're trying to avoid the fish-swallowing part.) So we are just asking God to use us, to accomplish His will through us, in spite of us. Would you pray that prayer with us? How does He want to use you? Is there any area where you are limiting God in your thoughts or beliefs? I know I sure do, and I want it to stop. Please pray that as we continue this journey we will keep our eyes focused on the Author and Perfector of our faith! Thank you for reading, praying and supporting us.
Here are a few pictures from our recent photo session with Kayla Knowles. You can see more of her work here. Thanks again, Kayla! You rock!!



If God sez go, then you go, doors will swing open & stuff will be ok, HE sees your heart and smiles ! The photography work here is really good, i'm a photographer & appreciate good work when i see it :O)
ReplyDeleteYOU guys rock & I am so happy for you...one day I will be there in Costa Rica, I just know it, lotz of love & abundant blessings to ya'll. Smile, Debbie